/Buy Cryptocurrency With A Credit Card? A Warning From Coinbase

Buy Cryptocurrency With A Credit Card? A Warning From Coinbase



According to a recent survey conducted by LendEDU, nearly one in five bitcoin investors made their cryptocurrency purchase using a credit card. Of that subset, 77.87 percent reported that they paid off their credit card balances after purchasing bitcoin, while the remaining 22.13 percent said that they did …

Source: Buy Cryptocurrency With A Credit Card? A Warning From Coinbase